Blog Entry # 1:
On April 23, 2009 at 11:28pm, weighing 8lbs 3 oz and 21 inches long.....Chris and I welcomed the newest addition to the Airhart Family. Our precious little boy Christopher Hayes. Hayes is now 2 weeks and 4 days old and we are all doing really well. We spent the weekend in Peachtree City for Brian and Michelle's wedding. Peggy and April (Apple) came to stay with us and keep the little one so we could attend the wedding festivities. Thank you so much. We could no have done it without you and I know Hayes was so glad to meet you. The wedding was great. It was so good to see family and old friends. Brian and Michelle looked amazing and a fun time was shared by all. They are on their honeymoon in St. Lucia. Chris and I were so glad that little Hayes decided to grace us with his presense early so that we could be there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment