We went boatin with Jessica and Braxton on Lake Lanier last week. Hayes really enjoyed his first boat ride. Jessica's parents live on the lake, so we just took the boat out for a spin. It was really hot out and we stopped to take a dip in the water. Hayes and Brax loved the water and sand. Me, not so much....I don't do lakes. EEEWWW!!! But actually the bottom was not slimy at all so I survived. Then on the way back to her house....it RAINED. and I mean RAINED. I had the bright idea just to drive right into it bc it was hot out and how bad could it be???? Yeah, right! Both boys were screaming and the rain was so hard, we were soaked through and it stung like crazy. Next time Jess, don't listen to me. It made for a good laugh and we got a picture of us soaked, so once she sends that to me, I will post.
No comments:
Post a Comment