It was raining really hard at our house and Hayes really wanted to go play outside, so Chris and I decided to let him. Its not everyday you can just let back and play in the rain...jumping in puddles and having a good ole time with daddy and Louie. He doesn't have a raincoat, so we used a trash bag and he couldn't walk in his rain boots bc they were to big, so he went barefoot.
Ok so what's up with the trash bag!?!? This is entirely to cute, however this will definitely scar the kid for life. I can hear it now, "yeah well my mom puts trash bags on me so I do not get wet in the rain, bet you can't beat that one!!!", while sitting at the lunch table comparing stories with his elementary school friends.
Ok so what's up with the trash bag!?!? This is entirely to cute, however this will definitely scar the kid for life. I can hear it now, "yeah well my mom puts trash bags on me so I do not get wet in the rain, bet you can't beat that one!!!", while sitting at the lunch table comparing stories with his elementary school friends.
ReplyDelete