


Ok....so today was a bad day. It all started this really early morning when I couldn't sleep because the cats were being annoying, then later on that morning, I went to put Hayes down for a nap and discovered his video monitor decided to stop working. On the way to eat with my friend, the garage door would not close....(that took me a good 15-20 minutes to figure out), Then I had a great moment with Angie for lunch, but then I went to feed Hayes in the car and he sneezed peas all over the place. When I proceeded to change his diaper....he peed all over the front seat and his clothes, twice....guess he wasn't done. Probably because I screamed the first time and scared him. Then I got home and fed him a new snack...yogurt bites...and he had an allergic reaction (whelps all over hands, face and neck)....called emergency Dr on call at pediatrician and she helped me get that under control. Thank the Lord, no breathing problems. Had to wash his body off, use wet compresses and haul tail to buy Benedryl because, of course, we didn't have any. Then I went into Hayes room to plug in new cheapo monitor and hit my head on the floor lamp in his room and broke it. Then went to give him a bath and he pooped in the bathwater, so I tried to sponge him off in the sink and he accidentally slid back somehow and hit his head.....which was followed by meltdown. BREATHE!!!!! He is now in bed and I think that is where I belong also. So long bad day...tomorrow should be better. There is a cute pic of him in the sink. He liked it until he hit his head and then he cried so hard no sound came out. I feel terrible for him. All is better once he gets paci and his bunny. WELL....I just accidentally deleted the cute pic of him in the sink just now, figures...so this one will have to do.
Girl - you should have come over here for a shot! :-) I remember days like that and still have them - it's like, why did I even get out of bed today?
ReplyDelete