
For those of you that don't know, my Uncle Jon Jon is a fighter pilot for the United States Airforce. He flys F-22 Raptors and is the best pilot in the world. I think he is really cool and I like to wear airplanes all the time just for him. This is my new airplane shirt and I wanted to show it to you Uncle Jon Jon and Aunt Tara. Pretty soon they are moving to the Ukraine for two years for a very special program called Olmsted. Uncle Jon Jon was chosen out of many applicants to go get his masters over there. You will have to ask him the details of it all though, bc its over my head. I am going to miss them a bunch. I love you Uncle Jon Jon and Aunt Tara! Here are some pics of me in my new shirt and some of my Aunt and Uncle. Jonathan is my daddy's big brother and him and my Aunt Tara just got married right after I was born in April of 2009! Welcome to the Family Tara!

.jpg)









No comments:
Post a Comment