Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Will He Bark or Will He Buzz? That's the Question!
There has been much debate over the fact that Hayes comes from a house-divided when it comes to college football. Being that Chris went to Tech and I went to UGA......we are both fighting for our own schools. Both of our families are not helping. Chris's whole side votes Tech and mine votes UGA. The very first day my dad ever came over when we brought Hayes home from the hospital...He brought Hayes a UGA football that sings, "Glory Glory to Ole Georgia" and dad said, "Gotta get him started early". I know that Chris really wants all our boys to go to Tech and all the girls to go to UGA. So anyways, I took some pics to see which one fit him the best.....NO ARGUMENT....UGA all the way. Ok, they are both cute! What do you think?





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You're right both are so cute but GO DAWGS!!!!!!
ReplyDelete