Here are some other random pics from Jan 2010....
Some of the small group members (Jessica, Jeremy, Will & Tiffany) attended Passion City Church with Chris & I this past weekend. One word: AMAZING! I have not had a worship experience like that in a while and LOVED every minute of it. From the music by Chris Tomlin, which you know is one of my favorite....to the talk on Romans by Louie Giglio....It was amazing. No words can describe how much experiences like this mean to me.
Also, some pics of Hayes watching his favorite show "Dinosaur Train" and some other cute ones I just had to post. There is one where he is literally trying to climb out of his bouncy seat. Mommy can't use that anymore. He thinks its funny. Also, the last one...I did not dress him like that to go anywhere, don't worry. We were just trying on our new pants and shoes. It just happened to be with our tie-dye shirt. Trying to start a new trend.

.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment